This 5,000 word report contains an introduction to port management technology, a market overview and details of the 50+ companies currently developing the technology worldwide, details of funding and investments into the space, an analysis of patent registrations, and a market size and opportunities forecast.
Port management technologies in this report include any software or software enabled service used in the operation of commercial ports. Technology to manage marinas and harbours used principally for leisure purposes are excluded. Rather than any one technology, this encompasses a raft of complementary technologies. A significant proportion of the companies in this sector provide technology to enable stakeholder and community management or terminal operations, though there is a growing number of IoT and data and analytics applications coming onto the market.
Key insights from the report:
- The Port Management Software Market is worth $3.7bn and is forecast to grow 7% per year to 2025.
- $273 million of venture capital has been invested in port management software since 2010.
- The median average investment in port management startups is $2.2 million.
- 5,000 word downloadable pdf report with in depth analysis of the sector
- Details of all port management technology suppliers operating today
Contents of the market map:
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to Port Management Technology
- Market Overview
- Port community systems
- Terminal operating systems
- Port call management
- Environment and asset management
- Cargo management and port logistics
- Data and Intelligence
- Market landscape
- Startup providers
- SME Providers
- Corporate Providers
- Funding, investment and M&A
- Patent Registrations
- Industry adoption
- Market size and opportunities